The Golfinspector – have a nice Golf Game – in Thailand
In this blog I write about my experiences around golf. Starting as a complete beginner (2017) until today as a 17-HCPer.
By the way, since February 2023 I live in Phuket / Thailand and now report more about my golfing life here. So if you have any questions about golfing in Thailand, please feel free to contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the latest posts from all areas around golf:
- Golf in Scotland – my golf trip in April 2022In the fall of 2021, I said to my wife: Wouldn’t it be great if I could play the Old Course at St. Andrews in Scotland? Why not, was the answer. I then enlightened her that this is not so easy. Tee times for this club are only raffled off for non-members one year in … Read more
- Championships 2022 – full of ups and downsOn September 3rd and 4th the time had come: The Club Championships started at Hohenhardter Hof in Wiesloch. The week before I had practiced: irons 6 and 7 and my wedges, which lately always went too far to the left. Also 2 practice rounds. My strategy: Again without driver and wood – club championships are … Read more
- Less than 85 strokes in a tournamentHow could this happen? At the men’s golf on 13.7.2022 I compete in the tournament (sponsored by DVAG). The weather is great and my flight partners Otto and Peter are very pleasant companions. Also, today I decide to play without driver and wood. The days before, I had played an 86 in a private round. … Read more
- About the GolfinspektorHello on my website about golf! So far I have reported on the Internet almost exclusively about technical things (Excel templates, technology, website creation, etc.). Also my 3 books deal only with professional topics. Looking back, however, it is at least as important to take care of the other parts of life and to make … Read more
- Short Game in GolfAfter the first golf lesson, one thing quickly became clear to me: Without practice, this sport is not going to work! In tennis, soccer or other sports you can still muddle through with speed, commitment and athleticism, but here every mistake is immediately punished with a bad shot.But how and what is the best way … Read more
- My first Golf Tournament – 9 Tips for the BeginnerThe first golf tournament is an exciting thing! I remember it fondly – first I forgot my trolley at home and on the way I lost my teammate’s scorecard on a course. I don’t tend to get nervous, but this also made me a little anxious 😉 . But what is the best way to … Read more